Cleaning Binder (30 pages)
If you want a clean home you need a plan! This collection of printables will help you create a home cleaning binder that will keep you organized and on task.
When it comes to getting (and keeping) your home clean, it can be super frustrating trying to keep track of what needs to be done and when you need to do it.
This cleaning binder will do all of the hard work for you!
Except clean your toilet...you'll have to do that part.
What's Included (30 pages)
- Weekly Cleaning Checklist
- Monthly Cleaning Checklist
- Yearly Cleaning Checklists
- Seasonal Cleaning Checklist
- Cleaning at a Glance Checklist
- Deep Cleaning Checklist
- Chore Chart
- Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
- Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
- Living Room Cleaning Checklist
- Bedroom Cleaning Checklist
- Dining Room Cleaning Checklist
- Family Room Cleaning Checklist
- Kid's Space Cleaning Checklist
- Laundry Room Cleaning Checklist
- Entryway Cleaning Checklist
- Office Cleaning Checklist
- Garage Cleaning Checklist
- Supplies to Purchase Checklist
- Supplies on Hand Checklist
- Cleaning Recipes (3-pages)
- Blank Cleaning Recipes (2-pages)
- Quick Clean Checklist (prefilled)
Create a plan for cleaning your home so you can get on with your life!
- This PDF planner is digital, no physical product will be sent.
- For personal use only, please do not copy, share, distribute, or sell these files.
- I cannot do a refund once a digital file has been sent, but if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason I would be glad to work with you to resolve the issue.
- Please be aware, colors may vary depending on monitor and printer styles/settings.
Due to the fact that technology is so varied, we are currently unable to provide you with technological assistance.
If you made your purchase via an iPad, iPhone, or another mobile device, results are not guaranteed. Please make sure your technology allows you to open/download/print PDF files and or ZIP files.
*No refunds can be given due to buyer error.
*I have personally tested out accessing PDF files sent via a link (which is what you'll be sent once you complete your purchase) on an iPhone, and it worked for me once I long-tapped the link and sent it to iBooks. From there, I was able to send it to my printer.
Files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have Adobe Reader already installed on them, but if your laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need to download one in order to view the files. Adobe Reader is the one I use and it's free. You can download it here.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, look in downloads under "My Computer" or search the title of the file on your computer in order to find where it downloaded to.
Some of our larger files are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
Laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer which you can then open. Occasionally, your browser may make try to interfere with downloading. If this happens, try using a different browser.
Mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract." Finally, you can add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device.